We use Australia Post or Fastway to deliver our wine to your door within Australia. They both have a positive reputation for the storage and distribution of wine.
- Wine can now be delivered to Post Office Box addresses. This adds an extra level of security for your delivery.
- If you get mail delivery to both a PO Box and Street Address and prefer your wine to be delivered to one or the other be sure to instruct your post office.
- If you are not home, or no one over 18 is home, at the time of delivery then a card will be left for you to collect the parcel from your local Post Office, again adding an extra level of security.
- If this is inconvenient, you can advise us of an alternative delivery instruction but please ensure this is a secure position and accessible for Australia Post. Please don't have it left in a sunny position, as the wine may be damaged by the heat.
- Your wine is insured for loss or damage between us and your door. If your wine is late being delivered please don't hesitate to contact us so we can put a trace on your order.
Listed below are Australia Post's current national transit times for wine from Fox Creek.
These times are for a normal 5-day week and are a guide only.
NATIONAL TRANSIT TIMES FOR WINE DELIVERIES
Adelaide (Metro Only) 2 days
Adelaide-Perth (Metro Only) 5-7 days
Adelaide-Brisbane (Metro Only) 5-6 days
Adelaide-Melbourne (Metro Only)4-5 days
Adelaide-Sydney (Metro Only) 5-6 days
Adelaide-Canberra (Metro Only) 5-6 days
Adelaide-Tasmania (Metro Only) 5-7 days
Adelaide-Northern Territory (Metro Only) 5-7 days